Increase Hotel Security
1. Put an emergency exit plan at the back each visitor door in case of a fire or other necessity to evacuate the hotel. Present a diagram of the hotel showing with arrows how to find all stairs, elevators and fire extinguishers.
2. Add a reminder behind each guest door of security plans and procedures to use the padlock or chain subsequent to closing the door, verify through the peephole before opening the door for an individual, and call the front desk to verify that a hotel staff worker is supposed to be knocking on the door.
3. Inform guests throughout check-in that the hotel is not responsible for loss of content left in the hotel room. Supply a safety deposit box for the guest so they are able to protect their valuables.
4. Don't employ an automated message to direct guests to the hotel department they need to reach. Supply instant access with a direct emergency line to security if a hotel visitor experiences an emergency. Put a notice near or on the phone showing an emergency dial key to call.
5. Leave a list of safety and security procedures in the guest services directory booklet, as a result the visitor is aware of the increased security measures provided to them during their stay. List tips such as to lock and secure windows and sliding glass doors and to stay away from drawing attention with expensive jewelry or large quantities of cash. Instruct visitors to report suspicious activity to management.
The Law Office of Linda C. Singer, P.A. is devoted to providing individualized legal services to our clients. We understand that every client is unique, and will work closely with you to help you understand the law and its impact on your particular circumstances.
Get A Passport
When you choose I Need A Passport , we make sure you know what to do and what to expect when getting your passport. We stay in contact throughout the whole process by providing status updates to your email or your cell phone.
Home RemodelingPAM Window Standards Of Miami offers the absolute best selection of windows and doors available. We offer a complete line that lowers energy costs, reduces noise, as well as provide 24/7 intruder and hurricane protection. Remodeling and Tile Flooring